By Shawn Scott Smith| February 16, 2012 | Comments Off on Days of the Dead news, JOHN WATERS!
JOHN WATERS To Make A Special Appearance At DAYS OF THE DEAD III In July
It is with IMMENSE honor that we announce the schedules appearance of iconic filmmaker, JOHN WATERS, Saturday, July 7th at DAYS OF THE DEAD III in Indianapolis, IN.
John Waters will be bringing his highly acclaimed, “This Filthy World” show to DAYS OF THE DEAD for a special one night only limited engagement. Dubbed, “THIS FILTHY WORLD: Filthier and More Horrible,” Waters promises to be as comedically witty and salacious as ever, bringing an act that is often reserved for large theater houses across the world into a small and intimate setting at DAYS OF THE DEAD.
Attendees of “THIS FILTHY WORLD: Filthier and More Horrible” will not only be treated to the 90 minute performance and post-show Q&A, but will also be able to come face to face with John Waters himself during a special 2 hour meet and greet prior to the show, at which time Mr. Waters will sign autographs on personal items for FREE.
Tickets for “THIS FILTHY WORLD: Filthier and More Horrible” are ON SALE NOW, for only $60 – included with the performance and autograph signing will be a special limited edition event poster designed by DAYS OF THE DEAD. All DAYS OF THE DEAD VIP Pass holders will receive preferred seating to the event, after which seating will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
——————————————————————————————————————-LAST CHANCE TO PRE-BUY YOUR DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR DAYS OF THE DEAD II IN ATLANTA, HAPPENING MARCH 9TH-11TH!
DAYS OF THE DEAD II promises to be an epic event, standing as Georgia’s first ever horror convention and featuring such celebrity guests as GARY BUSEY, RODDY PIPER, SID HAIG, BILL MOSELEY, and many more!
LOOK FOR OUR AD IN THIS MONTH’S FANGORIA AND STIFF MAGAZINES!
If you missed the first DAYS OF THE DEAD show in Indianapolis, read what some people are saying about it:
– “I’ve been doing shows for 20 years, and this was one of the most enjoyable and well organized I have ever done. Thanks!” -*GINGER LYNN ALLEN *(*Devil’s Rejects*, adult film star)
– “Out of every appearance I’ve ever done anywhere, this was by far the best!” – *MARC PRICE* (*Trick or Treat, Family Ties*)
– “Days of the Dead did it right! This is what every convention should be like.” – *ANDREW BRYNIARSKI *(*Texas Chainsaw Massacre*)
– “Congrats, DAYS OF THE DEAD! Now THAT’S how you host a horror convention if you’re trying to raise the dead!” – *BRIAN STEELE* (*Hellboy
I and II, Predators, Underworld*)
– “DAYS OF THE DEAD was one of the best conventions I’ve ever been a part of – lots of room for the huge fan turnout, easy access to everything going
on, and a great hotel restaurant. I can’t wait until the next one!” – *PJ SOLES* (*Halloween, Carrie, Rock and Roll High School*)
– “DAYS OF THE DEAD was a blast for both the fans and the invited guests. Extremely well done!” -* LITO VELASCO* (*Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street
Legacy, Scream: The Inside Story*)
Brutal and Bloody Regards,
Adolfo G. Dorta
Days of the Dead
From Dusk till Con